Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Due to the inherent dangers associated with emergency responses, the requirements to protect the privacy of patients, and the busy schedules of the engine crews, ride-along candidates shall be a minimum of 18 years old, and be limited to and provide proof of:
1. Currently enrolled Cabrillo College EMT students completing DOT curriculum clinical
2. Currently enrolled Fire Technology students.
3. Potential new employees completing pre-employment District orientation.
4. Special condition approved by the Fire Chief.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field