Welcome to Aptos/La Selva Fire Protection District's Administration page. Our office is located at 6934 Soquel Drive in Aptos (just South of Cabrillo College). Regular office hours are from 8 AM to 5 PM weekdays, with break from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM. You can contact our office at 831-685-6690 for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Backyard or Agricultural Burning Permits
- Weed Abatement & Fire Hazard Complaints/Concerns
- Information on CERT Teams, File of Life Cards, or General Fire Safety
- Copies of Fire Incident Reports (see our Incidents page for details)
- Board Agendas & Minutes (posted in the front office, or available online)
- Scheduling station tours, CPR classes or appointments with the Prevention Bureau
- Scheduling community meetings in our meeting room (local non-profit groups only)
- Any non-emergency questions or concerns regarding fire or life safety
NOTE: For any emergency-related calls (including invalid assistance, smoke investigation or flooding), please dial 9-1-1. The Administration Office cannot dispatch engines directly.
Our ground floor public meeting room is available for free use by local non-profit organizations (availability is on a first come, first-served basis). Call our Administration Office at 831-685-6690 to inquire about meeting room use.
FILE OF LIFE PROGRAM
Do you have any special allergies, medications or medical conditions that our emergency personnel should know about in an emergency? Pick up a File of Life packet today, at our Administration Office! A File of Life pack includes a card and magnet to keep on your refridgerator, so that medics will see vital information listed in case you are unable to inform them of conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, allergies to medications, etc. The cards will also let us know how to contact your doctor(s) or immediate family when needed. A wallet-sized card and informational packet on the File of Life program is also included. If you are unable to come to our office, call the Admin. Assistant at 685-6690, and a packet can be mailed to your residence. For more information on the File of Life program, visit the File of Life website at http://www.folife.org/.